Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Interior

post em up, need some inspiration

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
    You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Damn that is some clean ass leather!

mmmm...

'87 325 (Track Rat)
    '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
    '94 525i (Daily)
    '90 325i (R.I.P)
    H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

That leather called, it said it wanted someone to actually sit in it. Jesus.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
          This is your M20 on steroids:

Comment

the 91 M3.

Comment

Originally posted by MrK
              [IMG][/IMG]
              is that suede?

Comment

Yup. But it's UV-treated, so it won't discolor with prolonged exposure to sunlight.

[Edit: I'm actually not SURE what it is. It doesn't seem synthetic, since it is actually genuine leather, only with the furry side up. And since ppl here speak in Arabic, I'm not quite sure if this is nubuck, suede, alcantara, or any other forms of 'that' material. Point being, most ppl who see it in person say it's suede, so I'll just agree. And no flaming me for not knowing what I put into my own car LOL]
                Last edited by MrK; 02-20-2006, 01:46 AM.

Comment

it's alcantara

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                  '98 528i

Comment

Gee, you really put me in my place by quoting me to prove to me that it was alcantara LOL.

Comment

Mine:

-- DavidV :D
                      My Book: Car Hacks & Mods for Dummies

Comment

I want an m3 rear seat they are so sexy
                        HDE30 <3

Comment

Davidv why do you have such a strong alpina theme, and then toss it all up with a hartge steering wheel? And then, Throw some AC pedals in for good measure? Looks awesome none the less.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by motorprestige
                            Davidv why do you have such a strong alpina theme, and then toss it all up with a hartge steering wheel? And then, Throw some AC pedals in for good measure? Looks awesome none the less.
                            The steering wheel is actually Hella and compliments the seats with the little green/blue hella stripes.

As for the pedals, they are my best option right now. If there were another set I liked more or better complimented the Alpina, I would go for those but right now I'm not aware of any.

You didn't mention it, but I know a lot of people would also get the Alpina shift knob. The thing is, I don't like the wood, so I stayed with my UUC one instead.

-- DavidV :D
                            My Book: Car Hacks & Mods for Dummies

Comment

Originally posted by MrK
                              Gee, you really put me in my place by quoting me to prove to me that it was alcantara LOL.
                              Oops, didn't even check who wrote it. I wasn't trying to put anybody in their place, just get facts straight. Which I didin't really accomplish.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                              '98 528i

Comment

Working...
                              X