Easy Wheels PS please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Wheels PS please

Can anyone please put these wheels on the vert? This is exactly what my car looks and I am interested in the wheels but don't know if they will look good. Thanks in advance. If you want to have fun and are bored you could lower it, put plastic bumpers and front valence on it but I would really just like the wheels if you could.
    Attached Files

Looks like someone wishes summer was already here...

Comment

Yea, I wish it was summer! I don't know if I like them are not. I was thinking about doing something more webbed like the Kerscher Crowns, silver in the center with polished lip. I don't know though, Thanks for your help.

Comment

Could someone try these ones also please? I was thinking about maybe doing black rims. I don't really like doing black rims but I was thinking of lowering the car, chrome off kidneys and trim, tinted angel eyes on ebay (very dark), black interior, really dark tinted rear lights.
        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

bump

Comment

The angle of that wheel is horrible. Find a better picture of the wheel and possibly the car too.

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

Here is a better angle of the wheels. Now I don't have a pic of the car from the sorry. Thats not a pic of my car but mine is the same thing and the car is 2.5 hours away so if anyone has a better pick of a stock or m-tech II red convertible that would be great.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

sorry, maybe shadow lining also please?

Comment

a quick shitty chop

I'm not bored enough to do a good job

sorry
                      Attached Files

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                      On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                      BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

The resolution of the wheel is poor so you can hardely see the spokes but I guess it works. The car is parkerbinks.

Comment

I actually like them on a red car. I am thinking about blacking everything on my car so I think I like the look.

Thanks again

Comment

Here is the Red vert on my 16" CR7's - It looks titties!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Do you think I could get these in black with polished lips...or atleast have someone do it for me? Price if anyone has a clue? Sorry for the rebirth of an old ass thread..tax return is going to be good so I need to get some wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X