Team BMW Hawaii Banner, vertical 6 ft x 2.5 ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team BMW Hawaii Banner, vertical 6 ft x 2.5 ft

Hey, need a little help as most of my Microsoft laptops are kaput and yet to get a grip on Mac Book Pro or Photoshop.

I'm trying to get a banner made to cover a bare vertical column on my driveway, it's for a photo shoot /BBQ event at my place on Veterans Day Nov the 11th.

Size: 6 ft tall, 40 inches wide. (face 24 inches wide + 8 inches x 2 for sides.

Style must reflect the fact that it's for a local chapter, in this case Hawaii, so would like to incorporate Polynesian as well as Hawaiian motif., something like this...

- Matt black background
    - BWM logo at very top, Polynesia outline.
    - Tricolor M Tech column (straight stripes, not slant design) supporting BMW logo like a gas station sign.
    - Ghost/watermark, modern and bold Hawaiian print with in tricolored stripes
    - Tropical (Birds of paradise or alike) plants growing from very bottom to about 4ft high as not to reach BMW logo, mostly to look natural as if growing from driveway and onto wrap around section of banner.

If Polynesian design overwhelms logo outline we can remove that and incorporated it as thin dividers between tricolor M Tech stripes, then add a Lai to logo instead., as if hanging naturally from ones shoulders towards your chest (not wrap around logo outline like).

Rather not incorporate numbers since there's going to be 1M's, 3M's 5M's, 6M's, and xM's in the mix., Alpinas, Hartges, 2002's and non M's car's as well.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated., enclosing pic of driveway with column.

Thanks for your time and Malaho,

Frank

Last edited by fporro; 10-23-2013, 05:48 PM.
Working...
X