Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone please PS the color of my wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone please PS the color of my wheels!

i'm debating to either keep the centers black, or painting them wurth gold. Can someone PS the centers gold for me PLEASE?!?!?!

BTW, i would also like to hear opinions as to whether i should paint it gold centers, or to just keep it black. Here is a link to pics of my car

I like gold, it gives your car some more contrast.

Comment

keep em black...
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

def stay black, barf
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

well i dont want them that bling, more of a darker type of gold/bronze look to it. I suck at ps (and i dont even have ps) so can anyone make it darker?

EDIT: thanks for taking your time to pshop it brant

Comment

I think it looks so bling because the brakes and everything else became gold too (also my screen brightness is way down). I can redo it in a bit and make it look better if you want.

Comment

Yeah this looks better I think. I didn't realize how gold I made the first one untill I turned my bightness back up.

Comment

hmmm thanks for doing that pshop for me. Now makes me think if i should do it??? I dont know...i'm mixed on it but kinda leaning towards black.

Comment

Working...
                X