Want your signature area cleaned up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want your signature area cleaned up?

I enjoy messing with BBcode and embedding links. If anyone wants to have their signature area cleaned up like mine is post it here. I'll convert all the links into a code and show you how to insert an image into the coding.

Or you can follow the coding below to do it on your own.

This is how you insert a link into an image.

URL goes after the = www.r3vlimited.com etc gets capped with "]" then the image goes inbetween the "img" "img" and end cap pictured below. I inserted the screenshot to show what is looks like before saved.

If you use flickr I know it converts the image to a BBcode for you. Just remove the flickr coding before and after [img] Then paste in between the stop of the first url coding and the start of the ending url coding. That will make a picture a clickable link :)

Now to make a URL a clickable text:
    Instead of putting an image you put text. You can make it bold, slanted, colors, fonts, centered with the page etc. All you have to do is click in between the url=] add the clickable coding here from the list above the typing box. Then click in between the coding you selected, type your text and save.

Here is a broken code using "( )" to make the coding show up in save.

[url=www.r3vlimited.com) [B)here is where you type your text(/B] (/url]
    Attached Files
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is
Working...
X