iphone clip, m50 exhaust donut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone clip, m50 exhaust donut

Me doing some donuts in the e30. Has m50b25 non vanos, raceland headers, high flow resonator, vibrant performance muffler, lightweight flywheel

Prettyyy neat

Comment

thanks. its to much fun to drive

Comment

Neat. What is your exhaust setup?
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

raceland headers, high flow resonator, and vibrant performance muffler. i feel it sounds better in person. ive had a bunch of people compliment me on it. Its probably my favorite thing about the car

Comment

Gotcha, starting to wrap up my M50 swap and planned on using my existing M42 setup of some sort of a high flow cat and a super turbo muffler. Am hoping for a deeper tone so while I like the sound of yours, I may add another resonator to mine.
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
              Gotcha, starting to wrap up my M50 swap and planned on using my existing M42 setup of some sort of a high flow cat and a super turbo muffler. Am hoping for a deeper tone so while I like the sound of yours, I may add another resonator to mine.
              yeah sometimes i wish mine wasnt so loud. but i love the way it sounds when it is idling. and if i barely blip the throttle it just sounds race car. im afraid if i change it it will diminish the good sound. but it is really loud and can get me in trouble. which happened recently haha

Comment

Working...
              X