1 run at the dragstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 run at the dragstrip

Just did a few runs. Nothing serious, street tires, 11 psi. Just having some fun.

Funny commentary at 2:55, lol.
    89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

No 1/4 mile drags out there? Would be a lot more fun!

Looks like you fell asleep at the tree lol
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

lol, yeh quick power nap. Negative on the 1/4 mile close by. Gonna put in 16psi springs and maybe try some dot slicks. The slicks is still up in the air as I want to be able to drive home afterwards :) Might try a 1/4 in early-mid may. It's about an hour and a half away. Got a suction cup mount for my GoPro black so might stick it to the roof or somewhere else when I hit the 1/4 mile.

I want my buddy to get his drift car done so I can put my GoPro on his car. That would be neat. Same guy that said my reaction time was...sucked! in the video, hahaaa.
      89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Comment

Looks like fun! Get that thing to the 1/4 mile strip!

And, as I'm sure you know by now, R/T does not affect ET :)

Cheers
        1990 325i

Comment

Working...
        X