PS these Compomotives on my car.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivo316
    replied
    Sorry i love your car as it is, your current wheels are awsome...

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Can someone PS a red lip on these wheels?
    Like so:

    Originally posted by crucial325


    i left your windows alone 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Go Flat Black Boy!!! Mad PS Skillz, yo.

    Leave a comment:


  • crucial325
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Yep. Flatblack boy is slowly redeeming himself.

    Looks awesome DO IT. 1200 isnt that much

    Leave a comment:


  • bobross
    replied
    that last chop looks awsome.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Eek! That's a lot just for a set of wheels.
    I guess you have to pay to play. What wheels did you end up getting? or is it there going to be another teaser thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    I might do that but with a cheaper set of wheels like some black slipstreams, he wants $1200 for just the wheels.
    Eek! That's a lot just for a set of wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    I like both sets of wheels on your car. Keep the ones you have and buy the others.
    I might do that but with a cheaper set of wheels like some black slipstreams, he wants $1200 for just the wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    I like both sets of wheels on your car. Keep the ones you have and buy the others.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    That last ps is making want these more.
    That last pshop is great, but I'm still just not feeling them in black. Maybe a dark color like gunmetal, but I don't think solid black does justice to your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    That last ps is making want these more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brew
    replied
    Looks fucking sick. You just need euro bumper trim.

    Leave a comment:


  • T.Dot E30
    replied
    eh, i hate black wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • hamann318is
    replied
    Wow, those have to be some of the hottest wheels I've ever seen.

    Leave a comment:

Working...