PS these Compomotives on my car.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YAN-3
    replied
    /\ good PS job

    Leave a comment:


  • crucial325
    replied


    i left your windows alone 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • marleyofarley
    replied
    personally, i like the way your car looks now... better contrast. however, i appreciate the low-key black look as well. it's just that you can't really see what the wheel looks like when it's all black like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • E304life
    replied
    I say go for it I love black wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Okay it was worth a try, haha, just keep me in mind

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    91bmw318, nice job. I really dislike blacked out windows, looks cheap.
    Mastrcruse, I'm not totally bored of these yet but soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    No problem, I pm'd the guy and mentioned that since he's pretty close by we could test fit them on my car, that's the best way to decide.
    Can I buy your CR7's then? lol Come on dude, help a brotha out? haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 91bmw318
    replied
    Well here's my try, I also tinted the windows a bit. Looks really nice to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    No problem, I pm'd the guy and mentioned that since he's pretty close by we could test fit them on my car, that's the best way to decide.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by egk2
    I'm picking my brain a little, they are beautiful wheels in satin black. I'm pretty certain that they will look really good on my car.
    I dunno, I don't think solid black wheels would look good on your car at all. Maybe if they had a silver/polished lip, but not full black.

    Sorry to keep clogging up your thread. I'd PS it for you, but PS likes to lock up my comp everytime I use it lately. Don't know what's going on.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Thinking about buying them from that dude? I've always loved those wheels, they'd look sick on your car. I've always wanted the six-spoke ones. Rob Servido used to have them on his old M3.

    I'm picking my brain a little, they are beautiful wheels in satin black. I'm pretty certain that they will look really good on my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Thinking about buying them from that dude? I've always loved those wheels, they'd look sick on your car. I've always wanted the six-spoke ones. Rob Servido used to have them on his old M3.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    started a topic PS these Compomotives on my car.

    PS these Compomotives on my car.

    Please. Love these wheels. 17x8 Compomotives in satin black.


Working...