No announcement yet.

$39 Walmart Pilot Dash Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know it took still shots too! But so far I like it.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Mine is getting a battery cycle life of around 45 mins. Wanted to try it for cycling but that would be cutting it close.

Comment

Originally posted by R1ckM View Post
        Mine is getting a battery cycle life of around 45 mins. Wanted to try it for cycling but that would be cutting it close.
        Does it stabilize when going over the rough stuff? I have not tried it on rough roads yet.

Comment

Got mine today. Some pics to compare. So far seems good. I don't have a card so I need to get one or find one I have lying around.

What card did urs use graves?

Comment

I believe it's a 4 or 8. Either way I'll be upgrading it with a larger capacity one.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1
              Is it an SD micro card? How similar does this look to yours?

Comment

Camera looks exactly the same as mine, different mounting bracket though. Also mine came with a 4GB micro sd card. I updated to a 32MG though.

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Looks exactly the same as mine too. Play around with, it's got some nice features.

Comment

Now I know what I'm asking the wife for, as a stocking stutfer.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Night vision works, but only films things that are close to the lense. I was going to wait and buy a card off ebay to save $ but might just get one from walmart. Seems decent for the $. How long will it record for you with the 8gb card?
                      Last edited by rcsoundn1; 12-09-2014, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Got my memory card in today. Slips in but doesn't slip out. Ugly to get out. So videos to follow!

Comment

Looks nice for the price, but I'll buy one anywhere else than Wal-Mart. Detest that place and everything they stand for.

(he steps down from soap box)

Comment

what kind of run time are you guys getting on there? If mine lasts 30min on the battery thats a lot. Here is a vid.
                            Last edited by rcsoundn1; 12-28-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

^^^^^Your color in that video looks really nice. What setting did you record it on?

Comment

i will check but it was a stock outa the box shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X