PS request: Black ducts/fog blanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • egk2
    R3VLimited
    • Nov 2003
    • 2426

    #1

    PS request: Black ducts/fog blanks

    Thinking the front end needs contrast but before I do it can someone(Brant)
    ps it for me? Black brake ducts and fog blanks.

    Thanks

  • asubimmer
    R3V OG
    • Jul 2004
    • 6482

    #2
    MHW turn signals and euro trim would help ;)
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

    Comment

    • Brant
      Wrencher
      • Sep 2005
      • 276

      #3

      Comment

      • egk2
        R3VLimited
        • Nov 2003
        • 2426

        #4
        I like amber turns and US trim so much that I bought new
        trim and turn signals.

        Comment

        • asubimmer
          R3V OG
          • Jul 2004
          • 6482

          #5
          fair enough, I just said it b/c it would help add contrast BUT I think it looks good black or red
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

          Comment

          • egk2
            R3VLimited
            • Nov 2003
            • 2426

            #6
            Thanks Brant, how bout black ducts and fogs and black blanks and red ducts?

            Comment

            • Brant
              Wrencher
              • Sep 2005
              • 276

              #7
              I left the other stuff alone for you this time too.



              Comment

              • delatlanta1281
                Dart Master
                • Mar 2006
                • 10317

                #8
                I like the black ducts and red fogs the best. If.... anyone.... cares.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

                Comment

                • Jand3rson
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 37587

                  #9
                  Dude, do the black ducts and black fog blanks, that looks fucking SICK.

                  Comment

                  • MR 325
                    Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 37833

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    Dude, do the black ducts and black fog blanks, that looks fucking SICK.
                    Agreed, looks pretty good!
                    BimmerHeads
                    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
                    Grover Beach, California
                    BimmerHeads.com

                    Comment

                    • erik325i
                      No R3VLimiter
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 3567

                      #11
                      Originally posted by egk2
                      I like amber turns and US trim so much that I bought new
                      trim and turn signals.
                      Normally I hate sidemarkers and amber turnsignals, but for some reason they look good on your car...

                      I think you should leave it how it is now. Don't paint the fog blanks or the ducts black. It is much cleaner red.

                      -Erik

                      Comment

                      • f u z z
                        E30 Mastermind
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 1600

                        #12
                        Black ducts, red blanks. OR black ducts and get fog lights.



                        I think that both of them black they lose each other and look like two big dumb holes.

                        Comment

                        • f u z z
                          E30 Mastermind
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 1600

                          #13

                          Comment

                          • DarkWing6
                            Moderator
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 7144

                            #14
                            black ducts red blanks ftw
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • e30 power
                              E30 Addict
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 413

                              #15
                              do anyone knows where to get them rims like hes
                              Last edited by e30 power; 05-27-2006, 07:17 PM.
                              8)8)

                              Comment

                              Working...