Quick(maybe) PShop on a kopi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jscotty
    replied
    I will attempt to take a chrome rim off of another wheel to see if that makes it look any closer to what you are doing.

    Chrome is somewhat difficult to do because visually its not a metalic surface as much as it is a reflection of the surrounding items. I once saw a picture that an artist painted of some fruit that was sitting beside a steel washbucket and you could see the reflection of the fruit on the bucket itself. People initially thought that the artist just used "reflective" or chrome paint but in all actuality he painted it in such a way that the colors would be slightly skewed in the "reflection" that simulated what it would look like in real life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    No, it looks good. I just have to imagine it being shiny. Thanks for the help.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    That's the best i could do, the chrome lip just does not come out right, sorry.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    started a topic Quick(maybe) PShop on a kopi

    Quick(maybe) PShop on a kopi

    Could someone help me out and Pshop the kopi's spoke black with a polished lip? Please try to get it as real as possible. I posted up different shops of the wheels because I didn't know which one would be the best.

    Thanks for the help!





Working...