Quick(maybe) PShop on a kopi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by ivo316
    Yessssss !!! It'll look badass, I can imagine it. Be sure to post pics when ready. ;)
    I hope. I hope I am not disappointed when I get the wheels painted and polished. I will just have them do one at first though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Yessssss !!! It'll look badass, I can imagine it. Be sure to post pics when ready. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by ivo316
    maybe all blacked out ?
    Everything is going to be black and red. The exterior will be done first so the tan interior will remain for now. Smoked headlights, markers, turnsignals, shadowlining, all red tails. The thing I need now is to save up and get my IS valance painted (after the wheels probably) and then get smoked headlights.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Not yet. If I get some I am going to get the theft deterent ones from AlpinaUSA. I will put the $30 into gettin the wheels finished first before I go with the valve stem caps

    Leave a comment:


  • turbo_negro69
    replied
    did you finally end up ordering those valve stem caps from the "black market"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I am buying a set hopefully soon, maybe in the next couple weeks, from RCwells when he gets done with his project.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    they do good work, albeit pricey. Did you buy a set?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Just got a hold of Wheel Medic, $120 a wheel for mettalic black and a polished lip.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Do the metallic black....it would be hot

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Looks cool, and lots of patience in the photoshop, I think it could be nice, it really depends on the car trim also, maybe all blacked out ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    i like. do it!
    Thanks Joe!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    i like. do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I actually like it. I know not many people do but thats why they don't have it on their car. Thanks and I have been checking some stuff out and I think I would get in gloss black or metallic black with polished lip. The flat black I don't think will look the best.
    Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied


    There ya go.

    Leave a comment:


  • schmidty
    replied
    I dont think Kopi's look good in black no matter how you do it...at least I've never seen one that I liked...

    Leave a comment:

Working...