Keep it slideways!!

repost
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

:(

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

hold shit....nice fender rolling job lol
        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

why are you mentioning Andre?? His car is not that bad at all... if anything this is the "new Eurho trend"
          sigpic

Comment

fucking gay.

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30 View Post
              why are you mentioning Andre?? His car is not that bad at all... if anything this is the "new Eurho trend"
              Mainly because the car has shitty bodywork and is slow as fuck.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Its amazing how clueless some of you are. Andre has a bad rep for being a fucking douche.

His car was amazing. You cannot honestly be hating on his offset.

And to those of you who say his car was slow. At least he knew what he wanted out of his car: A show car. And that's exactly what he had.
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                  Its amazing how clueless some of you are. Andre has a bad rep for being a fucking douche.

And to those of you who say his car was slow. At least he knew what he wanted out of his car: A show car. And that's exactly what he had.
                  i agree... some people are soo biased... it looked awesome on pics, and I bet it was good in person too
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post

hahahaha you either have standards as low as avi's kneecaps or youve never seen that pile of shit in person. it is the biggest abortion ive ever seen and ive been up close and seen the substandard bodywork and cracking bondo ready to fall off.
                    granted from pics taken at night from 50 yards it looks like a normal clapped out euro piece of shit but when you see it in the daylight in person you realize what a fucking mess it really is
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      hahahaha you either have standards as low as avi's kneecaps or youve never seen that pile of shit in person. it is the biggest abortion ive ever seen and ive been up close and seen the substandard bodywork and cracking bondo ready to fall off.
                      granted from pics taken at night from 50 yards it looks like a normal clapped out euro piece of shit but when you see it in the daylight in person you realize what a fucking mess it really is
                      Absolutely right-on. I've seen up-close pics of that pile of shit, and the bodywork on it is downright gargabe. Total Monet car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                        Absolutely right-on. I've seen up-close pics of that pile of shit, and the bodywork on it is downright gargabe. Total Monet car.

is it possible to call it worse than my car?

Comment

Is there any pictures of this car thats being talked about?

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post
                            is it possible to call it worse than my car?
                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              No.
                              ok just checking.

Comment

Working...
                              X