Photoshop a wheel for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop a wheel for me?

I'm looking to see what my car would look like if I painted my rims. The colors I'm most interested in are gunmetal and straight black (not flat), with a polished lip. Could someone do that for me? I gave it a shot, but my photoshop skills are severely lacking and I ended up with dull grey wheels that had no depth...

Thanks in advance!

Looks badass, the best I could do...
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

i think that will look good. Lets get some suspension goodies on that beast.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Thanks for that isDrifter!

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
        i think that will look good. Lets get some suspension goodies on that beast.
        You gonna be down for spring break? I'm hoping to do a bunch of work during that time (well hopefully before, but you know how it goes). Still have the springs and shocks sitting in my garage...

Comment

yea i am coming down, i am going to be doing a 5spd swap on my green car. We will have to do some wrenching.
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

i figured it needed some lowering ;)
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I just had to see the whole car ;)
              Attached Files

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks dark centered polished lip wheels are completely and utterly played out? Every wheel company and their mother has at least a few styles like that.

That said, I think they would best if they were painted all gunmetal, no polished lip.

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
                  Ok, I just had to see the whole car ;)
                  you should hold Photoshop Seminars ;)
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Thanks ;)

Comment

Thanks ivo316, it's good to see the whole car...you even did a drop for me!

Comment

Working...
                      X