16x9 + 215/40, bilstein sport + H&R sport request

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by ryno
    thanks Ed. I read through some prevoius posts about this. I've got bilstein sport shocks, going to check out KW springs.
    No problem, I like seeing more people on this board going with the euro look, just can't stand when it's done wrong. If I could do it all again, I would have went with the 60/60's instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    thanks Ed. I read through some prevoius posts about this. I've got bilstein sport shocks, going to check out KW springs.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    egk2 ran a 60/40 setup (yes that means lowered) with bekkers drop hats in the front for an additional inch or so of lowering...
    Even with 60/40's, the front end still needed to come down some more to look right with 215/40's.

    Leave a comment:


  • egk2
    replied
    Originally posted by ryno
    Anyone have pics of 16x9 215/40 w/ bilstein sport and H&R sport combo suspension set up. I'm wondering what the front wheel gap would look like.
    I wouldn't recommend it, it's too mild of a drop for such a short sidewall.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    egk2 ran a 60/40 setup (yes that means lowered) with bekkers drop hats in the front for an additional inch or so of lowering...

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    You'd have a good amount of gap. Most people do a 60/40 drop for those wheels. no pics sorry.
    does this mean lowering 60mm front / 40mm back ?

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    Thanks for posting the pic. Im looking on e30.de now

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    16X7 215/50 with H&R Sports and Bil Sports [plus 10mm front hats and no spring rubbers]



    IMO, i would go with 225/50's. the gap is pretty big front and back

    EDIT: Only pic i have on this computer, my home pc has more. can post other pics if needed

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    You'd have a good amount of gap. Most people do a 60/40 drop for those wheels. no pics sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    started a topic 16x9 + 215/40, bilstein sport + H&R sport request

    16x9 + 215/40, bilstein sport + H&R sport request

    Anyone have pics of 16x9 215/40 w/ bilstein sport and H&R sport combo suspension set up. I'm wondering what the front wheel gap would look like.
Working...