can somebody photoshot my wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can somebody photoshot my wheels?

using the pic below can someone p-shop my wheels to be all black with a red lip and another same but with a blue lip. thanks in advance

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Looks good as is, but I did red/black real quick. Looks pretty sick as well, and def different.

Comment

Last edited by Lodsin; 04-07-2007, 11:14 PM.

Comment

try photshopppin them with gold centers. please.

Comment

thank you very much. i think its settled. can you also do them gold or bronze just for shits and giggles.

Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
          - Erick

Comment

just curious, are you painting the whole lip, or just doing sort of a pinstripe on the edge?

Comment

Is he or am I? I figured when he said the lip he wanted the "new hot" look with the thin line on the rim.

Yea ill try to do diff colors

Comment

your car just helped me decide that i want those wheels. i didnt know exactly how they'd look on an e30. any rubbing? and what size are those. 15x8 or 16x8?

Comment

yes the "new hotness" look is what im goin for. haha

and the wheels are 16x8 with 215 40 16. only rubbing is in back but not much. i am running stiff gc setup with rear rolling.. 440f/625r.

- Erick

Comment

Working...
                  X