color matched diving boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color matched diving boards

Hey could someone p.shop my car with color matched bumper shrouds and bumpers? Just wanna see if its a good look or not! Thanks!

take advantage of the fact that you have a 88 and bolt on some plactics. they are cheap and if your getting something painted anyways, why not make it plastic bumpers? clean car BTW.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

i just wanna try it out and see what it looks like. Im considering plastics, but they are a bit expensive and im a student....so funds are a bit short

Comment

can anyone help me out please??

Comment

OK, I did my best, had to do it by hand, that's why it took so long, the color on the rear does not quite match, on the front i got it closer.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted...
          Attached Files

Comment

it'll look good... trust me :D

Comment

Damn that does look pretty hot. Thanks so much man!

Comment

Here is my car with painted trim and chrome DB.

Converted to plastic...

My whole point is to just save your money from painting and buy a set of plastics eventually. You will never be satisfied with divingboards...well at least I wasn't. These pictures are all at least a year old... Lots has changed.
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

They came painted from the factory for convertibles. My car is the same color as yours if its Lachssilber. Here are a couple pics.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

PS. Fronts are for sale.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Welcome ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X