No announcement yet.

Simple request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werd, good luck with the project, I recommend regular odd gloss black Krylon.
    -Robby (who wishes the previous owner had kept the fog blanks in)

Comment

Originally posted by boom-monkey
      Werd, good luck with the project, I recommend regular odd gloss black Krylon.
      -Robby (who wishes the previous owner had kept the fog blanks in)
      Hmmm... I was thinking about using trim paint so they would match the bumper trim and my "iS" lip. Thoughts?
      James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

I don't know, my iS lip is body color and I try to keep the trim Armor Alled. But the brake ducts are almost always in the shadow of the bumper so it probably doesn't make to much of a difference.

Comment

stove paint resists heat well :P
          BEERTECH

Comment

5 second job, but it gives you an idea.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

contrast really owns on e30s
              BEERTECH

Comment

My B&W theme is going to be very very nice on the one-eight. :) Smoked indicators, euro plate filler, smoked euros, the whole nine yards.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

ok here we go

James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Low res pics own PShoppers... got a higher res version so I can make a more accurate chop?

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                      Low res pics own PShoppers... got a higher res version so I can make a more accurate chop?
                      Yea, I just reduced it after I chopped it to post it.

Can I just email a high-res to you?
                      James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Sure... send it right on.

Comment

Working...
                        X