• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished my new Sig

its :pimp:
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

let me know what you guys think! i should have started with a better picture... and higher res, oh well, maybe next time.

i think i am still going to go back and clean a few things up before i order myself a magnet (LOL - it is gonna be the perfect final touch to the new Keg-erator!), just thought i'd share what i'm doin

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

That's fucking HILARIOUS.

I did a whole shitload of those about a year or so ago, they were fun.

Comment

DIRTY! Wash ur car man.. Too bad they had to put those sidemarkers on the fender and quarter...
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

the united states is stupid when it comes to cars

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
            Too bad they had to put those sidemarkers on the fender and quarter...
            i hear you! my 86 m535i has them and they are all cracked and nasty and i cant find replacements! i dont want to fill in the hole now so im pretty pissed about it.
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Mine doesn't have any side markers :)

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
                Mine doesn't have any side markers :)

yours also isn't a real euro.

yeah, i'm pretty pissed that the black backing piece on the front ones are starting to break and chip out... and i have no idea where the feds got them from and bmw doesn't carry replacements.

personally i like the side markers ...i used to hate them, but one day i looked REAL close at the front ones and noticed that they say Toyota on them, and are mounted upside-down here's to the fall of toyota:hitler:

yeah, i was just having fun with an old pic i snapped with my cell phone one day after getting out of my car. i know it's dirty, it's usually cleaner

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Working...
                X