Porsche driver gets a little... excited
Collapse
X
-
ive seen that 'stang run up at MAM before, and it was pretty quick. Thats hilarious tho! -
you know saleens can have only 215hp right?? (1996) - same as GT's
Even supercharged it could stay a hiiigh 13 second car - that's a E36 M3 with bolt ons
and I'm doubtful that's his voice. with the wind noise, he would have to be shouting pretty hard and doing that while focusing during the corners would be quite impressive. plus, it sounds like a 14 year old trying to sound old.Leave a comment:
-
-
hahaha. i use to talk some shit in my helmet when i raced karts, especially when they would piss me off. it calms you down.Leave a comment:
-
No one else has laughed when another person lost the car??
I'm sure I've been laughed at more than once.Leave a comment:
-
-
its all good :) im working on an animated one for each car ATM so its going to change soon...i hope...lolLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: