Porsche driver gets a little... excited

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • garretvs
    replied
    Originally posted by -Javier-
    from the looks of it looks like its a 96 to 98 stang...wait it is a 96 to 98 stang.

    ps

    wow take a look at this looks like ice skatting

    http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/05...W-M5-drift.htm
    The dude in the GT is crazy to play with that expensive of a car like that...

    Leave a comment:


  • -Javier-
    replied
    from the looks of it looks like its a 96 to 98 stang...wait it is a 96 to 98 stang.

    ps

    wow take a look at this looks like ice skatting

    Leave a comment:


  • butho33
    replied
    kool

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    lol I forgot about this video.

    Just watched it 5 more times.

    From now on all non-euros I see on the road will be refered to as Nemisis.
    Cops will also be Nemisis.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    Haaaaahahaaha! That was so fuckin hilarious!!!

    NEMESIS!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • blueapplesoda
    replied
    i just watched it again, and again i was on the floor laughing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vigrotica
    replied
    lol i watched it without sound and went "well that was boring" guess i missed something

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    im sittin here crackin up in my office and ppl are walking around the corner staring at me like "wtf?"

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    from the saleen website

    Saleen S281 races in the movie, “2 Fast 2 Furious.”
    Tyrese Gibson is Too Fast and Too Furious

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    That was hilarious!

    "Nemisis.... I will have you...."

    Mustang eats grass.... he looks...... pauses..... *menacing laught* "Hahahhghgahghhahaha..."

    Good stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike_Duncan
    replied
    Alot of people have sorta like an alter ego when driving .... well I dunno, I do the same thing but insanely high pitched eurobeat music with my mouth, not to mention I don't have a CD player or Radio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    That guy is out of his fucking mind, "Nemesis i will have you". I could not stop laughing. I want to know what he said to the mustang driver afterwards, if anything...

    Brian

    Leave a comment:


  • SandyEggoE30Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Nemeesiiiiiiiiiiis I Will Have You
    That should be a new page for the politics section!

    :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    Really hope I never meet that guy in a dark alley...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by FoxXx325echo
    holy shit! i wanna know what was done to the saleen! that thing was pullin HARD
    It looks exactly like some of the 351's that come in to work from time to time. If it was built at Saleen and not a shop then its doing around 500 with a supercharger. Alot of those were detuned back then, i dont know why though.

    Originally posted by lance_entities
    you know saleens can have only 215hp right?? (1996) - same as GT's

    Even supercharged it could stay a hiiigh 13 second car - that's a E36 M3 with bolt ons
    What i said above ....... take a ride in one thats built and they are just as fast as the mustangs we build now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...