Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few holiday snaps . . .

From my recent vacation.

Just a few of my holiday snaps. Probably a big bore to most of you, but I have to say that IMHO Jamaica is one of the most beautiful places to visit.

I'm no professional photog, but the the high res versions of a few of these make me pretty proud. B)

View from our hotel room

Bamboo Avenue - not a great shot here, but it is literally a tunnel of bamboo trees that you drive through.

Black River - in Southwest Jamaica - beautiful - and full of crocodiles. Most people take this touristy pontoon boat that can only go so far - we hired a local fisherman, John, and he took us deep into the river and the "morass"

John took us to this great little place called Sister Lou's - best damn crab I have ever had. That washed down with a cold Red Stripe . . . MMMMMMMM. :D

Some more views from the hotel room - on a clearer morning.

Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

I am jealous
    Originally posted by NavyE30
    I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Looks like a blast.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty sweet. The kids a had a separate adjoining suite next to ours, so we had our space, and the all-inclusive food and drink was superb. I dunno how much Red Stripe I consumed in a week, but it was at a pretty high level.

The country seemed much less impoverished than the last time I was there. And the people are warm, friendly and not just the people who deal with the tourists. Everywhere we went it was great.

And it was cooler there in the tropics than it was at home in KY. Upper 80s versus 95-100+. :-)
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

That weather report alone made me hate being in FL that much more.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

nice. weather looks like my style too. i been thinkin about headin to jamaica for a vacation. i need to go somewhere a lil warmer than SF, its been like 65day, 55-60 nite. freezing balls in summer time sucks.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

But where was the weed?!
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Damn, that sucks that you just missed the hurricane that is supposed to destroy it.
                sigpic

Comment

how much weed did the son smoke? and where are the pics of the nudie beaches/bishes? he should ditch the strongbad if he wants to get you a grandson. lolz.

hurray beer!

Comment

Way to make me feel even more like I'm in hell on earth.

Fuckin desert.

LOL
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

I was in Ocho Rios just last month for my honeymoon!

It was incredible, beautiful, warm and sticky!

It however it is a 3rd world country and I would not walk around at night by myself.

Comment

I was in Ocho Rios not to long ago, too. Fucking great...lot of poverty though; we were on the bus in the mountains when this Jamaican kid comes out of the bushes and performs like 8 backflips in a row, then immediately approached the bus with his hand held out and a desperate look on his face

Comment

Originally posted by jerods87e30 View Post
                          I was in Ocho Rios not to long ago, too. Fucking great...lot of poverty though; we were on the bus in the mountains when this Jamaican kid comes out of the bushes and performs like 8 backflips in a row, then immediately approached the bus with his hand held out and a desperate look on his face
                          Holy shit......are you sure it wasn't a monkey dressed up to do all those back flips..........
                          sigpic
                          88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
                          e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Working...
                          X