• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if only one likes beach pics let me know

just a taste

^^ all org no editing

Comment

My desktop...

Taskbar at the top has changed my life. If yours is not at the top, I reccomend that you rethink your existence.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Yep. I've had mine at the top for a few years now, I love it. I use it all the time, and that's where my line of sight is. I can't stand having it at the bottom now.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          Yep. I've had mine at the top for a few years now, I love it. I use it all the time, and that's where my line of sight is. I can't stand having it at the bottom now.
          Its just more practical. for example, look at your browser, all of the controls are on the top. So when you want to click on something on the taskbar, you only have to move the mouse a few inches.

You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

i got bored. and did some photoshop.. now this is my desktop wallpaper

]

Comment

^^^your kidding right?? or can you actually stand looking at that?

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                Taskbar at the top has changed my life. If yours is not at the top, I reccomend that you rethink your existence.
                I'm sorry, but I loled hard at this.
                Originally posted by cabriodster87
                "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                Originally posted by Kershaw
                i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Something I made in Picasa 3. It is a collage of all of my saved porsche pictures.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                  Originally posted by Kershaw
                  i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Truth. This man speaks it. I'll never have it on the bottom again.
                    Damn, I have been trying this setup, but shit, every time I power down it resorts to default position. I've tried the lock to no avail, but I do love it, and I have converted two other people.

Comment

What OS are you on?

Comment

Dude, that was in NOVEMBER that I said that. I don't know why people are quoting it now. Talk about not letting it go.
                        I do recall a certain post in the VW thread, within the past monthish, at least this year, where a certain someone said something along the lines of show dropping is for bitches and if you can't drive it that low then don't take it that low? I'll go look for a quote
                        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                        Originally posted by Jparkr
                        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Again. Further instances of people telling me to let shit go, but still bitching about it.

Comment

tons of great wallpapers and pretty good bmw/car content... enjoy

Free BMW wallpaper and other Car desktop backgrounds. Get free computer wallpapers of BMW.

my current: (no direct linking)
                            King Rossi. Download free Yamaha wallpapers and desktop backgrounds!
                            sigpic

Comment

February's:

April's:

June/July's:

Last edited by ethrtyiS; 07-01-2010, 12:21 PM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

I use the one on the top lol. I just like to mess with people.

Comment

Working...
                                X