X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
      Do you have the original hi res pic? Thanks.

I thought the point of this thread was to share wallpapers so people could actually use them. Taking a shitty resolution screenshot of your desktop with everything on it is pointless.
      Well I have shitty internet and I don't want to have to burden other people with the same ordeal with a picture with a bajillionxfuckload resolution.

But, since you asked so nicely, here you are:

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Those are the ones I'm using now.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^^Wow thanks!

G.Verelli

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
          ^ thanks. first one in a while to actually post a wallpaper and not a stupid screenshot of their desktop.
          I prefer screenshots, I like to see how people have their desktops set up.

Comment

^ Then you should make a separate thread for that.
            Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

My current background.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                My current background.
                Wow BF3 alpha, how was it? I can't wait for the beta, but I have to play it on my PS3 on account of my shitty pc .

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

i had the same desktop for 4 years of one of my favorite photos i took

i finally decided to switch it up.

needed a change!

and this was my old one. still one of my favorite pictures ive taken

Comment

Originally posted by alB5 View Post
                    Wow BF3 alpha, how was it? I can't wait for the beta, but I have to play it on my PS3 on account of my shitty pc .
                    It was fun, just waiting on the beta and release.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      But, since you asked so nicely, here you are:

Those are the ones I'm using now.

That's Wipperman looking up track as the cars come at you. A lot of people like to cut both of these corners, but I liked staying out on the first corner (left bend at the top of the picture) then darting hard right over the bricks. I'd aim for the inside of my driver side wheels being just outside the red/whites, and the rest of the car would be floating over the grass. The compression from the suspension after clipping the corner would push the car all the way to the outside of the corner exit and set you up perfectly to enter Eschbach/Brunchen.

This was fantastic fun with new passengers who weren't expecting it. Often by now, they were a bit fatigued and the sudden change of tarmac heading towards the grass really sucked some seat cushion!
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

maybe it's conceited, but meh.

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Comment

winnar.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

My Hawaii Sunset
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

That's Wipperman looking up track as the cars come at you. A lot of people like to cut both of these corners, but I liked staying out on the first corner (left bend at the top of the picture) then darting hard right over the bricks. I'd aim for the inside of my driver side wheels being just outside the red/whites, and the rest of the car would be floating over the grass. The compression from the suspension after clipping the corner would push the car all the way to the outside of the corner exit and set you up perfectly to enter Eschbach/Brunchen.

This was fantastic fun with new passengers who weren't expecting it. Often by now, they were a bit fatigued and the sudden change of tarmac heading towards the grass really sucked some seat cushion!
                                Love that corner! One of my favorites... Actually a toss up between that one and the double-apex right hander at Pflanzgarten, right after the "jump".

Here's my desktop right now:

Nürburgring info

Comment

Working...
                                X