No announcement yet.

Desktop Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Vergnügungssüchtig die Japaner" <---- what??? the japs lust after entertainment? you know thats what that says right?
    Originally posted by kidrobot View Post
    Mine on a black bg.
    Vergnügungssüchtig die Japaner
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

ok this is kinda cool. but whats up with all these nazi pictures? before you go off on me look at the helmet and tell me that doesn't look like a nazi helmet. and yeas i know the german army used them before wwii but still.
      Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      Thought I'd bump this thread with my new background, my brother just sent me this:

sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

made the switch to Linux Mint, tryin to get an install disk for pretty much any windows, all i have is an xp upgrade disc, so i can dual boot. this picture chills on the 4 main faces of my cube, and the complimenting red white and blue bmw sauber theme does too.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

i like this one
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, havent put one up in a while and Ive had a lot of interest in this shot..

Comment

Brian
              89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                ok this is kinda cool. but whats up with all these nazi pictures? before you go off on me look at the helmet and tell me that doesn't look like a nazi helmet. and yeas i know the german army used them before wwii but still.
                Who cares? It's a cool looking helmet, and a cool looking wallpaper. And if you want to hear something really shocking, I thought that most Nazi military gear and uniforms were actually pretty damn cool looking, too.

Brad, I'm running that shot as my desktop now. Thanks.

Comment

Pimpin'

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Who cares? It's a cool looking helmet, and a cool looking wallpaper. And if you want to hear something really shocking, I thought that most Nazi military gear and uniforms were actually pretty damn cool looking, too.

Brad, I'm running that shot as my desktop now. Thanks.
                    no shit. most of their shit was really cool looking. some times i am just surprised to find that stuff. in germany anything nazi is looked at in a very critical light, people even think your a bit weird if you go around waving a german flag to much. im just not used to that whole idea being waved around so much. thats all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's what I've currently got on the lappy...

A little background on the car: This is the Porsche 2.1 "Baby-Turbo," it was Porsche's first ever use of turbocharging. The success of this car is the reason Porsche decided to implement it into their street cars. The car belongs to a friend of mine here in town whose father owns a very successful fiber optic company, he's got an extensive collection of Porsche ex-racers through the turbocharged era.

I went black and white on the photo and left the Martini livery in color, I think it turned out rather well.
                      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                      E36 325i sedan
                      E30 325i sedan
                      Volvo 945T

Comment

Comment

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                          Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                          Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                          Wrap all my things in aluminum
                          Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                          Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                          Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                          Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Damn, that's an awesome... meter box.

Comment

Free beer + bored at work with camera = One schweet meter box!

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                              Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                              Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                              Wrap all my things in aluminum
                              Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                              Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                              Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                              Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Indeed. It is a good picture. Just odd subject material. :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X