• Show
Clear All

Here's my latest. RocketDock FTW.

Comment

Is that vista? ^

Looks pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
        Nice Picture, now just remove that WoW shortcut and put up GuildWars.

Add some, TFT, Unreal 3, and an Ubersize CounterStrike Source and we'll be good. COD4 there too as well.

Comment

Yeah I will get right on that.

Comment

Is that vista? ^

Looks pretty cool.
            Yep, Vista with the taskbar at the top, black so it blends it with the background, and RocketDock for a little modern/Mac look. If you haven't noticed, I like a very clean desktop.

Comment

Cool, And I agree with the clean desktop. lol

I have been looking at a few gui's that are identical to the Vista look. May just need to get it now.

Comment

Cool, And I agree with the clean desktop. lol

I have been looking at a few gui's that are identical to the Vista look. May just need to get it now.
                It's really not as terrible as everyone says, unless you're trying to run a business or something like that on it. I've never had an issue with it, and service pack 1 fixed a lot of what people were having problems with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  Here's my latest. RocketDock FTW.

How do you post up a picture of your actual desktop like that? i.e. not just the wallpaper picture.

On a side note, I think its kinda funny Windows has a "rocket dock" now. This has been a normal feature on Mac operating systems for years. If you can't beat them, join 'em.

'97 Eclipse GST - garage queen
                  '87 325is - daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Zmann42087 View Post
                    How do you post up a picture of your actual desktop like that? i.e. not just the wallpaper picture.

On a side note, I think its kinda funny Windows has a "rocket dock" now. This has been a normal feature on Mac operating systems for years. If you can't beat them, join 'em.

with microsoft office ;)

Josh: you think vista or xp is best for processing and memory capacity? real-world experience. i have vista but haven't upgraded yet... honestly havent needed to since i increased my virtual mem to the max, but is it worth the switch?
                    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
                      Josh: you think vista or xp is best for processing and memory capacity? real-world experience. i have vista but haven't upgraded yet... honestly havent needed to since i increased my virtual mem to the max, but is it worth the switch?
                      I honestly don't know enough about that sort of thing to give you a definite answer, but my Vista machine hasn't let me down yet, and I've thrown some pretty hefty processing jobs at it. My laptop came with it installed, so I switched involuntarily.

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
                        with microsoft office ;)
                        ^^^ Alright, I'll give you that one. lol

Anyways, figured out how to take a desktop picture. Just hit command-shift-3 if you're using a Mac. Here is mine..

'97 Eclipse GST - garage queen
                        '87 325is - daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                          I took this picture sitting in my work truck one day.

It's on there now...nothing fancy by any means, but kinda cool.

Oh yea...I was at least a couple miles away from where it was taking off. This is at full zoom on my camera and cropped. I couldn't believe it turned out as well as it did.
                          That's a Brasilian plane! Regional Embraer ERJ145!

[img]http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/9/2/3/1328329.jpg[/img

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                              That's a Brasilian plane! Regional Embraer ERJ145!

[img]http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/9/2/3/1328329.jpg[/img

actually the one he posted was a canadair crj 600. Notice the winglets and shorter nose.

Sold.......again.

Comment

you're right...

seems they don't even own any Embraers...?

Learn more about Delta and what's going on within the company. With more than 160 million customers per year, Delta travels to over 350 destinations.

Comment

Working...
                                X