Desktop Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
    Josh: you think vista or xp is best for processing and memory capacity? real-world experience. i have vista but haven't upgraded yet... honestly havent needed to since i increased my virtual mem to the max, but is it worth the switch?
    Vista is better in every respect. People trash it for two reason 1) they have never really used it and they jumped on the "I hate Vista" bandwagon or 2) their computer is to shitty to run it. You can't expect Vista to run on 7-8 year old computer and then trash it when the real reason it sucks is because you have an outdated machine. People are just dumb.

Comment

windows 7, anyone? i can't wait until this comes out officially. I don't want my copy to expire!

http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

My friend has it and he can get unlimited CD keys from RIT. I can't wait to get my 64bit copy when he comes back for break.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
          My friend has it and he can get unlimited CD keys from RIT. I can't wait to get my 64bit copy when he comes back for break.
          It's great. I am actually using it as my only OS because I am not having any instability issues.

Comment

That's all I'm hearing too. It'll run just as well as XP. Cannot wait for my copy of this "pre-beta" version. Would it even be called alpha? Regardless, it'll be better than Vista and I run Vista fine.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

One of my pits in the leaves last fall

turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
              Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

:D Thats a lot of money
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  here is my desktop for the moment

Are you a Load? Oh wait, your at spangdahlem....

I just crosstrained to be a load. Hopefully will get stationed back at Ramstein before to long

Comment

Time for a bump, I think I might have found my all-time favorite wallpaper...

For those that don't know who that is, it's SCUD The Disposable Assassin. It's a comic. He's a vending machine assasin who upon killing his mark, will self-destruct. He finds this out for himself, but only after he's nearly killed his target. So now he has to become a killer-for-hire in order to keep his victim on life support, or he'll self-destruct. Fucking hilarious comic, and great artwork. I have every issue.

Comment

Scaled down 50% from 1920x1600.
                      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

BUMP heres what im rolling with atm. XP with 360 desktop and objectdock =]
                        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                        LSx e36TI coming soon
                        Originally posted by s0urce
                        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by BigWaveDave View Post
                          I just crosstrained to be a load.
                          how do you like it? active duty? how was the cross training process? I want to crosstrain to loadmaster once my time here overseas is up.
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Last edited by atomic; 02-02-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

^^^ jealous.

cars beep boop

Comment

Linuxzz?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X