Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please change the color of those alloys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please change the color of those alloys?

I'd like to have some matt black.

thx!
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

go to photobucket and search blysccr. view my profile. there you go, anything else?

Comment

wow thats nice, but if its a Nurburgring edition why don't you have the big brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by blysccr View Post
        go to photobucket and search blysccr. view my profile. there you go, anything else?
        thank you very much. now i'm not sure if black looks really good :(

can you do the same with matt white?

@02stu

thats not mine car on the pic. Just found it because it has allready the rims mounted.
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by 02stu View Post
          wow thats nice, but if its a Nurburgring edition why don't you have the big brakes?
          That and the Nurburgring edition probably never made it to Washington and got a vanity plate saying M540

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

wowowow

just saw those.

can someone photoshop the rims above also black (not matt) with a red stripe?

[/color]

Comment

You touch those wheels and god will kill a kitten I swear! Probably one of the bestest fatory wheels evarrrrr. Black would be neat though, but gloss, not flat or matte.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
              HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
              **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

i think i will do it like this

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                X