Rolex 24 @ Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolex 24 @ Daytona

My first full time at rolex, and it was so much fun!:bow: I didnt take any pics as i just was totally enjoying viewing the race!
    انضم إلى Mostbet في المغرب اليوم! 🌟 العب البوكر والكازينو وضع رهاناتك الرياضية. استفد من المكافآت وفز بالجوائز كل يوم. 💰✨

I scooped this panoramic picture of the automatic m6:

And my friend was able to snap a shot of the m6 rolling by where we were parked near an embankment:

and another on one on the straights:

FULL CF Body ftw!

To bad he did not finish the race.

That z4m coupe in the grm booth was cf. And that car was FTW

Comment

ya the widebody orange z4m was dope

Last edited by Coco Savage; 01-27-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

looks great --i was not able to make it there..but i'm trying to get to Sebring for the 12hr race ..

caravan ?
        --Hayden--
        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
        '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
        '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
        www.G2IC.com

Comment

well if i do head there... ill let ya know maybe we can meet up!

Here is other pics by a diff friend

Comment

I had a couple friends go down there to race for the event. A bunch of guys from Wedge Keyes Auto in Baton Rouge. One of the guys, Troy, was asked to drive by one of the teams, can't remember who he was driving with though.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Savage View Post

There's my team! I just got back. It was a great time.

edit: You guys should have seen the engine bay of the M6.. About 4 inches of motor sticking out in front of the firewall. Pretty wild. I thought that the M6 got back in to finish? Could have been a GTO or something though, I wasnt really paying attention.

Comment

ya there was an all black gto...that i kept confusing when they sped by. Nah the m6 didnt finish tho :(

Comment

ya there was an all black gto...
                  That's kind of what I figured.

The M6 needed help though. I'm not sure what restrictions there were for it, but it seemed really low on power. Maybe the motor was just getting weak, but I saw it come around the first horse shoe with our 74 car right behind it and I was thinking "Alright, now I can see how a 500+ horse tube frame car compares to our 450 horse stock chassis Porsche", but then our car went around like it was nothing with both cars at WOT.

I didnt pay much attention to it during the race, just saw it that once and thought it looked weak.

Comment

nah there were many times on straights where nothing was keeping up with it. And the motor was pretty amazing.....nothing sounded like it at all

Comment

And the motor was pretty amazing.....nothing sounded like it at all
                      Did you hear the rotor motors at idle?

Womp.......womp.......womp........womp........

Comment

The M6 seemed pretty weak to me also. I heard they only had 7days to tune it..

Comment

Working...
                        X