my sig(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sig(s)

hi, I have a few sigs that I have made through out the past. but I cant figure out how to use them on this forum, someone wanna help out?

I have more, but here are just a few.
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

click on the Profile button @ the top

put the HTML image tag in your sig (like [img src="http://whatever.com/image.gif"] but with <>s)

done
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

please explain again, i tried, as you can see in my sig, tell me what to fix, or just copy paste from my sig, and tell me what it should look like, that would help a lot, thanks

-dan

Comment

heyyy ive seen that sig on bmw-forums.com haha its stands out so much lol

Comment

oh btw, dude, your single wiper blade is sweet. you get that off of Schnell or somethin? looks sweet, and that burn out is hot. I gotta take some good action shots before I get my new rims :D , and wear the crap out of this last set of tires, have some drifing fun :!:

Comment

see how i said to replace the []'s with <>'s? try that :D

oh, and heh, that's not my car. i'll post a pic of it @ some point but right now bigger wheels + stock ride height + no front lip = not pretty.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

heh, maybe its...CUZ IM FROM BMW-FORUMS.com, lol.

Comment

Both sigs are too large per forum signature size restrictions. Read about it in the FAQ section of the forum.

The second one looks pretty cool; you just need to trim it down a bit.

The first 'hand drawn one' looks fucking horrible.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                X