Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

135i & Cayman comparison

Part 1
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 2

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Very cool, thanks for posting it. Makes me want a 135 even more now, if that's possible :D

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

God I hate fifth gear. They try to mimic Top Gear and fail at doing so. Still doesn't stop my love for the 1-series though, although I'd certainly hope they bring the hatch over eventually. Hatch>coupe

Comment

awesome vids, thanks!

Comment

No prob guys

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
            God I hate fifth gear. They try to mimic Top Gear and fail at doing so. Still doesn't stop my love for the 1-series though, although I'd certainly hope they bring the hatch over eventually. Hatch>coupe
            +1, I would love a hatch, but it will never show here. The 318Ti, did craptacularly well, preventing another BMW hatch from ever entering the US market.
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I just love watching Tiff drive. I bet that if the BMW had been in his hands he would have walked over the Porsche. Great vids
              My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                The 318Ti, did craptacularly well, preventing another BMW hatch from ever entering the US market.
                Had the US gotten the E36 170hp 323ti i'm sure the numbers would have been better. Companies sometimes mess things up for themselves.

Comment

nice vids. Those vids can always be edited to make things look like they aren't, but with that said - if the runs were really as portrayed, i agree with eta wagen... would've walked the porsche with the same driver.

imo, all 3 tests should've been with the same driver.

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                    +1, I would love a hatch, but it will never show here. The 318Ti, did craptacularly well, preventing another BMW hatch from ever entering the US market.
                    I would love the 5-door to come here. That thing is sex on wheels.

Comment

I want a 1 series as well...that 135i looks so badass...that's probably the only new BMW i'd buy!
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Drift competition? The Dr. is rolling over in his grave.

Comment

ohh the m3 one is good to!

not to much, not to little...

i probably wont ever have one. but i hope the car doesn't go downhill and get alot of the wrong people driving it.
                          looks great. but i would defintly have to get a baby seat for it.. particularly the reason i wont ever get one.
                          that new grand caravan on the other hand! (NOT)
                          Last edited by Tree18is; 02-19-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

pretty cool vid

Comment

Not a very objective test, but still fun. I absolutely love the Cayman, but now that I see it face to face with the 135i, I have to say that bimmer is really something!

Thx for the post!
                              e30 diamantschwarz 325i
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyrmanj/

Comment

Working...
                              X