Sig anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bhadole
    Wrencher
    • Feb 2004
    • 228

    #1

    Sig anyone?

    Can somebody make a new sig for me using one of the pics from this thread?



    Thanks a lot.
  • kencopperwheat
    King of Kegstands
    • Oct 2003
    • 14396

    #2
    I just whipped this up. Not my best, but better than nothing. It's the least I owe you.

    Just use that link; I'll host it for you.

    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

    Comment

    • Bhadole
      Wrencher
      • Feb 2004
      • 228

      #3
      Thanks Ken. That will work just fine.

      Comment

      • MR 325
        Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 37833

        #4
        I have one for ya but my image host is down, IM me on AIM if you wanna check it out.
        BimmerHeads
        Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
        Grover Beach, California
        BimmerHeads.com

        Comment

        • MR 325
          Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 37833

          #5


          Better angle IMHO...
          BimmerHeads
          Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
          Grover Beach, California
          BimmerHeads.com

          Comment

          Working...