Anyone do a quick p-chop for me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • td325ic
    replied
    Trying to modify black wheels into gloss white is pretty difficult, do you have any pics of the same type of wheels in silver?

    anyway here's my attempt

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Yup, BMP RS-1.

    Can anyone do the chop? I'll probably go with gloss black, but I'd like to see what white or possibly bronze would like.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    thats the bmp kit..i think

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon11130
    replied
    Originally posted by car addict
    maybe i am just a retard but that is not an m-tech kit right?

    Are the plastics just shortened?

    Or whats up?
    bmp

    Leave a comment:


  • Car Addict
    replied
    maybe i am just a retard but that is not an m-tech kit right?

    are the plastics just shortened?

    or whats up?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    started a topic Anyone do a quick p-chop for me?

    Anyone do a quick p-chop for me?

    Can you take the wheels on the car and make them gloss white? The flattening agent in the clear for this finish is weakening the paint and clear to the point it isn't going to be durable, and I don't know if I want to do gloss black.

Working...