Anyone do a quick p-chop for me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    I like both of these last two choices. That green is close to what I was thinking, I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • lylefk
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Interesting. If you have any other ideas, just post them up. I'll take a look for the exact color of drab I was thinking of when I get home.

    Leave a comment:


  • td325ic
    replied
    just playing around...How about Copper?

    Leave a comment:


  • td325ic
    replied
    find me an example of the color you're looking for and I'll see if I can match it.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Thanks, I know its not a very good picture to work with.

    Not exactly the color I was thinking in my head, but a quick internet search revealed a ton of different shades that are considered "olive drab."

    I'm trying to come up wiht a different color than black/anthracite to paint the wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • td325ic
    replied
    Not sure if I got the color how you want it but here ya go:



    I saved a photoshop file for you so now I can make quick changes if you want any other colors

    -Todd

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    I like the black personally

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    thats a hot bronzit.
    I know.

    Had you not bought an E32, you could have made a worthwhile E30 as well.

    Seriously? No one can do a quick wheel chop for me?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    thats a hot bronzit.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    ^Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Anyone do an "Olive Drab" on the wheels?

    I know that's strange.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uber E30
    replied
    white looks too "jdm"

    Leave a comment:


  • digital_cowboy
    replied
    I suggest gunmetal. It goes well with bronzit.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Thanks for giving that a shot, I know its a shitty, noisy dark pic.

    The white could actually be interesting.

    Leave a comment:

Working...