- smoked ellips
    - blacked out kidney grille.

If possible all in different pictures.

Thanks! (I hope the pic works...)
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

bump
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Would you happen to have a closer or higher resolution pic of the front end of your car?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
        Would you happen to have a closer or higher resolution pic of the front end of your car?
        Who cares how close it is. Just select the parts and then use black paintbrush over them with a low opacity. (I'd do it but I'm at work right now on a slug of a PC... w/o PS).
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
          Who cares how close it is. Just select the parts and then use black paintbrush over them with a low opacity. (I'd do it but I'm at work right now on a slug of a PC... w/o PS).
          Just trying to make it look closer to real. Jesus.

Only on R3v.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
            Just trying to make it look closer to real. Jesus.

Only on R3v.

I'll try and remember to do it when i get home tonight.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

here's another pic

bigger pic --> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3.jpg.orig.jpg

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

I hope those pictures all work. Imagestation kinda sucks, but i dont have a place i can host them. Thanks for your help!
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

bump!
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

its really f'd up and I didnt make all sepatare pics, but I actually just tried to paste my front end on your car, so there are some euro grills, like i said, its really f'd, but here you go

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                    its really f'd up and I didnt make all sepatare pics, but I actually just tried to paste my front end on your car, so there are some euro grills, like i said, its really f'd, but here you go

Okay now press Ctrl+T after selecting the separate layer for the grille or headlights, and then right click inside the now visible box around the layer. Now select "perspective" from the list. Click the bottom center box, then move it left until it looks right.

Hope that works.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

meh, i just discovered all those things, i never really knew what they did, i dont really feel like doing it anymore, i think he'll get the point, ill play later. thanks though!
                      Dan

Comment

thanks !
                        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Working...
                        X