No announcement yet.

porsche alloys on e30 vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here, try these, from a 944 turbo S. i've seen them on an e30, if you want to run porsche wheels this is what i'd search for.

past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

you have some pics with those on a e30? are those 17"?

edit: nice girl :D
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

search for "e30Trash" im pretty sure he had wheels almost identical to those on his e30.

here is a thread of his. They are painted though.

Last edited by 5spoke; 01-20-2009, 11:53 AM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

i'm in love with a wheel! :D
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

hmmm can get a set of those porsche wheels in 7 and 8x16 for 120 euro but they need to be refinished. good price?

[/color]

Comment

those wheels come in 16X6 and 16X8

post #117

those are C-2/4 (993) rims on my car. they don't have the extra ribbs on them like the 968/944 turbo ones.

have you thought about real Fuchs rims?
              forged and light as hell!
              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

the 944 wheels look really good.

Comment

Please dont do it.
                  sigpic...

1991 325is- Current Project w/ 150k on the clock
                  1990 325ic- SOLD w/425k on the clock and still ran!
                  1985 528e- SOLD
                  1972 2002tii-Should have never sold it!

Comment

The wheels on that red 944 above are Clubsports, which came in sets of 7" and 9". They're forged, fairly rare, and usually a great deal more expensive than the Design 90s that Eliott ran on his Delphin. D90s in contrast are super common and can be had somewhat cheap. They were almost always in sets of 6 and 8, but have been rumored to come in 7 and 9 inch sets as well, but I've never seen them. All 8s is about as good as it gets, and Eliott pulled them off really well.
                    . . .
                    Erik

Comment

no good
                      sigpic

Comment

Pocket Penguins/ Hootie is selling his set 16x7 f/16x8 r. They are in great shape and look perfect on his car

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=117771

Fs thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=129220

Elliot's car had the lovely, legendary mayo...end of an era

Of course 120 euro for a set would be a great deal.
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

bought a set of RH Turbo wheels 8 and 9x17. Will get them next week. Then i'll show you some pics :)

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                          X