X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHMS + FredK + Moi = secksytime

go freddykins.

Comment

Looks like so much fun. Man I want to race/drive my car again.
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Needs moar FredK

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

It was a great time. I'm hooked! :D

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

This has probably been mentioned in some other build thread, or something like that.

But what size wheel and tire combos are you guys running?
            Maybe a quick mention of suspension bits?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
            Originally posted by DTM190
            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Jstock springs, billy sports, st sways, mason front and rear strut braces, x brace, half cage, akg poly bushing all around, jstock fixed camber plates, sway bar reinforcements, 16x8 inch rota slip streams 225 50 16 re01r's

Comment

Thanks

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

For suspension, I am running TMS J-stock springs, TMS valved Bilsteins (not the Evo), TMS J-stock fixed camber plates, and stock sway bars. I don't have any chassis bracing, though I am thinking of getting a front strut bar just for kicks.

For wheels, I am running 15x7" E30 M3 basketweave wheels with 205/50R15 Falken Azenis RT-615. I am waiting to wear these tires out before moving to more "modern" rubber. I have a lot to learn, so I'm probably going to stick with a similar size tire.

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Nice pics. I need to make an event at NHMS one of these days.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Working...
                    X