Prescott Rally - October 2-3 Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescott Rally - October 2-3 Arizona

The 2009 running of the Prescott Rally, presented by Scott Roofing, is round 6 of the United States Rally Championship (USRC) Pacific Series and is also two events in the California Rally Series. The event website:

Me and my brother might go check this out as he is a scoobydoo driver. How are events like these?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have never spectated at one, but they are fun to compete in. They are also fun to volunteer to work at as well (my only other involvement other than competeing).

Comment

This was a really fun event. The roads were great, you could get some good speed going, and they were not too rough.

The winning car, these guys came all the way out from New York.

Pictures From TurnDriverSide, more of his stuff here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/samurai...7622512794732/

Some of the carnage out on stage. Both the occupants were mostly unharmed, or at least unharmed enough to be at the post rally party drinking it up.
        A video:
        This is "Prescott Rally 2009" by TurnDriverSide on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

An article with some good pics:
        Complete coverage of off-road motorsports and competition. Read about the winners, learn about the technology and live the off-road lifestyle.

Comment

nice pix's

Comment

Yeah, there are some pretty talented people taking pictures at these things. I always enjoy looking at the pictures afterwards.

Comment

Working...
            X