Chattanooga Autocross in the E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chattanooga Autocross in the E30

Beacause it was nice weather I thought I would get out and do an autocross in the e30 this weekend...turn it up and enjoy
    Chattanoga SCCA's new venue Pretty large area....personal best time shown

2.7L M20 11:1 COMP 195 whp Dyno Dynamics 2380lbs

The car is actually more awesome in person. Ask me how I know.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Hey Steve
      Thanks for the applause!!
      Sorry I did not get to speak with you yesterday....Had to get home to the fam

Comment

That thing sounds BADASS. Need to get some sound clips running alongside my e30! I'll have to make it out to one of chat's autox's in the spring.

Comment

Sounds great! 2.8l?
          PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
          : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Originally posted by e30damen View Post
            Sounds great! 2.8l?
            Yep....,well sort of, if you calculate it truly it is under 2.8, 81mm stroke 85mm bore... I personally think it sounds like it does because of the 11:1 compression it has also above 4000rpm is like a switch when all the power comes in

Comment

nice!!!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Last time I saw that e30 was the night event at chatt state, and I want to look at the car more. Plus, a little off topic, but a while back you (Dyno4mance) left your card on my e28 sitting at the cheap theaters by Hamilton Place. I would like to know your exhaust set-up cause I'll be in the market for a new exhaust soon.

Thanks, Brian.

Comment

Damn that thing sounds mean, just gotta do something about that squeaky clutch pedal!
                  Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel View Post
                    Last time I saw that e30 was the night event at chatt state, and I want to look at the car more. Plus, a little off topic, but a while back you (Dyno4mance) left your card on my e28 sitting at the cheap theaters by Hamilton Place. I would like to know your exhaust set-up cause I'll be in the market for a new exhaust soon.

Thanks, Brian.
                    Man....I love your car, if you ever want to get rid of it please contact me
                    I would like to do a turbo M30 on an e28 as a DD
                    Exhaust on mine is custom, It was fabricated by a friend of mine in Knoxville at a company called Fastech...
                    It is basically a Bav auto long tube headers into a 3" collector and from a 3" pipe into a Vibrant resonator in place of a muffler and then it has a choke in the end in an attempt to make it quieter...
                    I am sure he will quote you a price if you are interested...PM me if you want his #

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Damn that thing sounds mean, just gotta do something about that squeaky clutch pedal!
                      Squeak is gone....fixed it last week had to get under the dash and with a cage that is no mean feat...quiet as a mouse now..well a mouse that dont squeak!!!:):)

Comment

Any of you guys going out to Autox in chattanooga feb 28th? I am looking to go out and see what its all about. Wanting to do a little myself

Comment

Man I wanna do some auto x, I just think I'd get lost trying to navigate a parking lot with cones on it. Shit looks so confusing. Do you get practice runs or anything?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                          X