Cheap Harness'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Harness'

Just ordered myself a pair of 3 point harness for $78. Crazy sick prices. Also got some carbon fiber knuckle gloves for $20 and some fire resistant race shoes for $50. Check out ompamerica.com and go to the outlet section. They also have race seats, helmets, steering wheels etc on clearance.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Thanks!
    '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Just a FYI... I was alittle alarmed when I saw the word cheap combined with a safety equipment item... but all it well. Those deals are pretty good.
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Ha ha. I was not even planning on buying any till next year but at those prices I could not resist. Anyone have pics of there 3 point harness install?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

are you planning on putting these on stock seats or race seats

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
          ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
          Originally posted by JakeP
          with a coathanger

Comment

Sparco sprint seats and maybe toss them in my vw with recaros

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
            X