Best Looking 15x7 Track Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
    the trm C1 wheels are cool in silver, I have 15x8's but they look about the same on the face.
    I think they are around 13.8lbs
    I agree with ka on this one I am looking into buying a set of these. I hadnt seen those TD wheels though.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

track wheels..

TD..not sure if 1 or 1.2...Im thinking 1.2 as the the 1.o are nla.,I luv em.

When I went to Lime Rock Park to film The Porsche Club of America (CT Valley & Hudson Valley Regions) I met Joel and his BMW. Since I didn't want to have a c...
      Last edited by JRKOUPE; 09-16-2010, 04:37 PM.
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
        Buy the TDR ProRace 1.3 from Bimmerworld.

They're 15x7" and a direct fit for the E30 with an offset of ET25 and a center-bore diameter of 57.1mm, so there's no need for spacers or centering rings. Weight is 13.2 lbs (which isn't the lightest in the world...but not too bad, either). They're very strong: my 1.2's have put up with 4 years of hard track use and are still perfectly balanced. They have very generous caliper clearance, which is great if you plan to do a UUC or Massive upgrade down the road. Best of all, they're dirt cheap at $110 each.

You really can't go wrong.
        They are only 89 at tirerack and you can get tires mounted for free.
        1989 325i Alpineweiß II

Comment

Tirerack is the shit for these kind of wheels. Those TRM c1's are only 365 for a set of 4.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Here are a few reference pics of the TD Pro Race 1.3. I got them for $430 shipped from bimmerworld. The D-Force and TRM C1 look good too, especially if you prefer more of a protruding lip. These have more of an internal lip, but still look good. Strong, light, and cheap.

Just make sure the wheels are at least 13 lbs. if you want them to be Spec E30 legal.

9.3.9.3. Wheels shall be 14 by 6 inches, 14 by 6.5 inches, or 15 by 7 inches, and shall weigh a
            minimum of thirteen (13) pounds. Any brand, unless specified in these regulations, is
            allowed.

Last edited by //MPower; 09-16-2010, 03:44 PM.
            | Jimmy | 1999 M3 | 1986 325 ES |

Comment

The pro race 2's are one of 1 or 2 15" wheels which fit underneath Lee's race kit without a spacer.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
              Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
              Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by unrlmth View Post
                They are only 89 at tirerack and you can get tires mounted for free.
                wut. I can't find them on tireracks website.
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  wut. I can't find them on tireracks website.
                  check under miata fitment
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Euroweaves!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

You know, I agree with you 100%. But, obtaining those are a little more of a mission to obtain than the other wheels posted.

Care to send me a set? :p
                      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Sure!

The set on the MINI i'll sell for $500 + shipping.

I've also got a complete set, but every wheel is bent:( I'll sell all 4 for $65 + shipping
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Euroweaves clearly look the best (to me), but they are 16-18lbs each. If you want something light for the track, the extra rotating weight is worth thinking about. Go light and go cheap - bimmerworld TD's look like the best thing going.
                          1985 325e, 74k miles (S52 w/ OBD1, Bistein Sports, H&R Sports, IE sways, 3.23 LSD, TD 15x7/Star Specs, Euro bumper conversion)
                          1998 M3 (4dr, 5sp, TCKline) (sold)
                          2002 325i (sold)
                          2009 X5 3.0si

Comment

Oh wow, didn't think they actually weighed that much... But just out of curiousity, how much would shipping be for those weaves, Eric?
                            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

These are not 15x7 but they come in that size.

Team Dynamics -- I really like the look of these.

Kosei -- these are 15x7
                              Last edited by e30pq; 09-17-2010, 10:53 AM.

Comment

This my track e30 with black Team Dynamics I love how they look.

Comment

Working...
                                X