$105 track day at Willow Springs-Streets of Willow-January 8-9th in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$105 track day at Willow Springs-Streets of Willow-January 8-9th in SoCal

Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at Willow Springs Streets of Willow - January 8-9th for a track day,all drivers will have a special track day price of only $105.00 (DISCOUNT CODE IS sow5) for a whole day of fun.Any Questions contact Chris Willard at chris@extremespeedtrackevents. com (co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM) or register at www.extremespeedtrackevents.com
    Free on track help for beginner
    Must register before Dec 15 for discount

Does not give any information about run groups or anything... like Is it just open track and open passing?

Comment

like Is it just open track and open passing?
      cheap hammocks | bathroom vanities | discount bathroom vanities

Comment

4-5 run sessions 20-30 min depending on attendance,
        beginner,intermediate,advanced and super advanced passing with point by only

Comment

4-5 20mins to 30 mins sessions for 105.00?
          I would really want to do this but since I have a vert I'd need a roll cage right?
          would be the 1st time on a track with a car but not first time workin the shit out of a e30 :d

Comment

4-5 20mins to 30 mins sessions for 105.00?
            I would really want to do this but since I have a vert I'd need a roll cage right?
            would be the 1st time on a track with a car but not first time workin the shit out of a e30 :d

Comment

Convertibles with OEM roll bar or aftermarket roll bar protection are okay,what type of car?

Comment

I went last time with Extreme events, great guys, especially Joel .

I might make it out to this one.....Ill know in the next few days

If you're in the market for a roll bar, I'm currently selling my Autopower race roll bar and Im only 30 min from you in Glendale.

Comment

$105 plus $20 for timing is a great deal...i'll spread the word to some of my friends that track at Streets.

Comment

Working...
                  X