Photos from my vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos from my vacation

Here are some shots of our vacation in France (at least the important ones).

I spent a day at a place called Extreme Limit, which runs Venturi's, small formulas, and small prototypes. Definitely the highlight of the trip.

This was shot in the garage of the place. They must have had 30 cars in various stages of development. This is the formula with no body obviously.

Just a simple shot on the track..

This prototype was being built for an upcoming race. The version I drove used a Honda CBR engine. This one used a Honda VTEC and a completely different suspension setup.

This is the finished product they use on the track for training and racing.

These are the Venturi's. Very nice cars. The one here was driven by my instructor, Patrice Rousell at the 95 Daytona 24 hours (or Le Mans, can't remember).

We also visited a place called Loeach, a car museum. Just one pretty cool shot of a room dedicated to formula racing.

Enjoy.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Amazing. What did it cost you for the class?

Comment

Total was around 300 Euros, so around $340 I guess. Wasn't too bad given that it includes the car rental but it wasn't as much track time as a driving school. However, it was awesome and I will be making it a standard event each time we go to France.
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Where in France is this?
        1988 M3
        2005 330ci

Comment

Working...
        X