Lemons - CMP March 3-4 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemons - CMP March 3-4 ??

Anyone out there running a e30 this weekend at CMP? We have a 86 325e on it's 4th year of Lemons racing. Weather is going to be fun on Sat - lots of rain in the forecast.

We are trying out the new PFC08 pads. Been running HT-10's and PFC01's. Can only get one day per front set. PFC said the new 08 should last the weekend. We all push the car pretty hard..

Two more nights of wrenching and we will be leaving Thursday AM for the track.

Road Warrior Racing
    Attached Files

Good luck! The Schultz big merc is taking a brake (pun intended) from CMP this year but will be at NJMP end of March. You guys going with the same theme?

Also, since we run an e30 in Chump, what diff are you guys running on the road warrior?

Best,

Justin

Comment

Too bad you guys won't be there. Looks like rain all weekend on the full course. Should be very interesting..

Same theme - not enough time/money to re-theme.

As for gearing - we have been running a 3.73 but pulled it out two weeks ago and put my spare e28 3.25lsd in. I then spoke with the owner of the Iron Lemon (e30). He is a pro driver and said put the 3.73 back in - so we did. We will have to shift into the 5th - but faster around the corners. We will see. I really need a 3.64. We are racing Chumps at VIR in Aug. Not sure which gear we will use...

Comment

We'll be there in August as well. Best of luck and stay dry.

Comment

We are planning VIR as well. The big debate also is which diff to use, the locked up one in the car or one of the 3 on the garage floor with unknown ratios...
          #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
          We need friends

Comment

PFC08 will be a nice upgrade. PFC06 is what we run and would last the weekend. 08s just came out and should be awesome.

We'll see you out there in August. Sounds like there will be a nice E30 contingency. Once cage goes in our car will be ready. We'll be running it this weekend at the Road Atlanta HPDE with BMWCCA.

Comment

Glad to see lots of e30 at VIR in Aug. We have never raced on that course before so it should be lots of fun.

Looks like Rain on Friday for Test n' Tune and heavy rain on Saturday. Guess we won't be wearing our tires out in 9 hrs. Can't wait to test the PFC 08's -the hawks did good but wouldn't last both days at CMP.

We are packed and ready to roll out in the AM.

Comment

Our team will be at Road Atlanta. Two people running our ChumpCar in the HPDE. I am driving my E30. Another driver is driving his E30.

Comment

Working...
                X