Thought I'd share a little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd share a little

Few pic's from a 6 hour event last weekend here in Aus.
    My car is #162 and is a 318is still running the m42 with a heap of mods. Car performed really well and stacks up very nicely against a heap of other cars, just needs a little more go for down the straights. From the pic's you can get an idea of how diverse the field was. Some 50 teams with around 200 drivers for the event.

That's looks like fun. Pretty strong e30 scene down in right hand drive land? No shortage of E30 love here in the PNW. Here's the one I have been working on. I am pretty happy with its track prowess so far. It only gets better.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by UDMRacing View Post
      That's looks like fun. Pretty strong e30 scene down in right hand drive land? No shortage of E30 love here in the PNW. Here's the one I have been working on. I am pretty happy with its track prowess so far. It only gets better.
      Dude, I think I've seen your car running at PIR, no? It's awesome to see all the E30 guys up here. I'd never chop my car up for racing, but the HPDE stuff is a kick.
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Thanks. I agree its a very unique situation with all the E30's in the PNW. Track car or street car or PDX or auto x, it's good to see people enjoying what they have built. Mine is a dedicated track car that I never bothered to get licensed. No need. I bought it as a clean title shell and built it up. I was in Portlandia at the NASA event in July 2013. It was fun running with the newer BMW's and Porsches. I could hang OK in corners but my stock M20 is no match on the straights. Time for an S52. I also have a 2002 M3 that I was thinking of doing PDX's in when I'm not running the E30. Take care.

Comment

Working...
        X