The s2000 is super quick steering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

giggles at end

7speedshop.com

Comment

VIDEOS - BMW CCA AutoX #6

A couple of videos from this Father's Day Weekend featuring an autocross event from the LoneStar chapter BMW CCA in Houston area.
        Despite fuel pump issues, I had a good time.

A run from the e30

Another run from my e30

View from corner #3

1986 e30 325e

Comment

FYI, my car is a daily driver.Started as a 1986 325e, it now has a swapped s52 engine and manual tranny but the with stock differential.

1986 e30 325e

Comment

I had some fun making this video today... trying my hand at multi-camera editing. (I had one Gopro, moving it around for each run I took.)

Spokes autocross in a parking lot at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX.

Click through to Youtube for that 1080p 60fps goodness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3ABKJHUD0
            91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

First time out this year... finally... run was a bit sloppy, hit 3 cones, the 2nd one was a stupid one to hit, but I was testing out my new external mic and the sound is now delicious...

And after reviewing the video the course was out as that pylon in the slalom should have been in that box, someone had clipped it and a marshal didn't see... I should get a re-run! not that I really care lol...
              Attached Files

Comment

Sounds great dude, and nice run! Clipped a few but you're coming real close on the passenger side on most of em.

Here's a pretty fast course in the STR S2000. I thought I liked twitchy but this car remains a bit of a handful and I still don't trust it.. I spin in run 2 (with gf in the car no less) and final run is the fastest, 5th run was a second faster but the cam didn't catch it, oh well

Comment

4th fastest overall at the last event with only the Lotus guys and a vette with 305 slicks. Not to shabby for the ole e30 ;)

sigpic
                  1991 318is S52
                  1987 325i Vert
                  1991 325i
                  2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Won XP class on a fast course.

https://youtu.be/bQ-e1bPktWk

Comment

First time back since I rebuilt my m42.

Got to get closer to those cones!

Ronan
                      (OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

BMWCCA auto-x this year in Indy. This was probably the most challenging course I've run. FTD.
                        -Brandon
                        '86 325es S50
                        '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                        '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                        '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                        S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Autocross video from awhile back

Just thought to post this here. This was my last event of the year. Hoping to run every event next year.

1989 325i 5spd Coupe - Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x7 - Nitto NT05 - Z3 2.5 Shifter - Sparco Ring Steering Wheel - Lowered on Tokikos - Drilled and Slotted Rotors - E46 Dinan Exaust - Apex Race Parts stud conversion - 3.73 LSD

Comment

this is my 4th autocross and i'm looking for any tips on how to be quicker. this course was very tight and the 4 turns to lock steering was a handful ( i'm in the process of swapping an e46 rack in now).
                            the car is an 87 325is with a 2.7i and a holset h1c; 205/50/r15 nitto neogen tires on 15x7 wheels. it spools around 3800 in 2nd gear and comes in like a truck which makes it more difficult to use.

i was a little under 4 seconds behind the leader in my class and times across all classes ranged about 10 seconds total difference. i know there's room for a lot of improvement on my driving and with the car setup, so if there are any tips you could give i'm all ears!

Comment

https://youtu.be/BW5iSo0Fq8I

Comment

My first event in the car(make that ever!). Had such a blast!

Note: I know even less about recording/editing videos than I do autoX...

Last edited by CaliDazze; 04-17-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X