Lola goes to an HPDE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeK
    niiiice! has that front wheel achieved lift off?! Looks like you can slide a paper through!
    Yep! :mrgreen:

    Juuust enough...

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by chondamx
    Nioce! How did the Jong blow Edddeess do?
    They did great. I'm a HUGE fan of Sonax. They look like I just unboxed them.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    niiiice! has that front wheel achieved lift off?! Looks like you can slide a paper through!

    Leave a comment:


  • chondamx
    replied
    Nioce! How did the Jong blow Edddeess do?

    Leave a comment:


  • Luke_M
    replied
    Those action shots look great. I need to get my shit together and go to a DE or 2 this year. Rod bearings keep me from abusing it to much. I should take care of that and just do it :)

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Achievement: unlocked


    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Seems I'm not the only one who likes that last shot. :mrgreen:


    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Some shots from the Chin event, taken by Zach at ABI Photography.











    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Saturday:





    Sunday:

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER
    They let you run in the rain ? How fast were you going?
    The CCA runs rain or shine. They only close the track for severe weather, and I'd bet that's more for the safety of the staff than anything else. With so much standing water that day, I don't think I ever topped 90.


    Originally posted by Ether-D
    You still have a rear bumper? *fingers crossed*
    I do!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    You still have a rear bumper? *fingers crossed*

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    They let you run in the rain ? How fast were you going?

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    I went back to NCM with Chin Motorsports this past weekend. Saturday we ran the "Grand Max Straight" course, which bypasses the "Sinkhole" section (my first time doing that) - this means slightly higher top speeds down the front straight. Sunday we ran the usual "Grand Full" course. More pics and video to come.



    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    The Bluegrass Bimmers CCA hosted their Spring event at NCM this past weekend. Here's a video of the final session with one of my friends (who is an instructor, though he wasn't mine) riding shotgun and giving me pointers.

    I got to within about two seconds of the times he was running in his S50 powered E30 M3, so I'm definitely happy with that.

    Drink every time he says "Floor it!" or "Gas!"


    Looks like a fuckin blast man

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by philakamrbean
    looking really really good.
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by philakamrbean
    2 Questions, what transmission are you using, and what differential?
    I'm using a ZF320 and a 3.15 Torsen.

    Here's the build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289540

    Leave a comment:

Working...