X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Midwest Gang... SpecE30 is here?

Spec E30 grows to Ohio/Indiana

Hello Spec E30 racers,
    I'm pleased to announce the addition of the Spec E30 Championship to the NASA Ohio-Indiana Region.

Enthusiasts all over the country are taking notice of the good close racing that we have been enjoying in the Mid-Atlantic region, and I am excited about helping the series grow.

Carter Hunt, the Spec E30 Mid-Atlantic Series Administrator, and Father of the series, has named me, Vic Hall, as the Series Administrator for Ohio-Indiana. It will be my pleasure to continue his racing philosophy of great E30 competition at a reasonable cost.

Dave Royce, the Ohio-Indiana Regional Director, has also volunteered his support of Spec E30, and it's growth. Don't forget that NASA Nationals are headed to Mid-Ohio this year. It's a great time to visit the fun and exciting tracks in the Mid-West.

I encourage interested racers to check out www.racenasa.com for the NASA Ohio-Indiana schedule. Feel free to e-mail me at victorhall@comcast.net anytime with questions.

-Victor Hall

Originally posted by rwh11385
    http://spece30.northamericanbavarianracing.com/

Spec E30 grows to Ohio/Indiana

Hello Spec E30 racers,
    I'm pleased to announce the addition of the Spec E30 Championship to the NASA Ohio-Indiana Region.

Enthusiasts all over the country are taking notice of the good close racing that we have been enjoying in the Mid-Atlantic region, and I am excited about helping the series grow.

Carter Hunt, the Spec E30 Mid-Atlantic Series Administrator, and Father of the series, has named me, Vic Hall, as the Series Administrator for Ohio-Indiana. It will be my pleasure to continue his racing philosophy of great E30 competition at a reasonable cost.

Dave Royce, the Ohio-Indiana Regional Director, has also volunteered his support of Spec E30, and it's growth. Don't forget that NASA Nationals are headed to Mid-Ohio this year. It's a great time to visit the fun and exciting tracks in the Mid-West.

I encourage interested racers to check out www.racenasa.com for the NASA Ohio-Indiana schedule. Feel free to e-mail me at victorhall@comcast.net anytime with questions.

-Victor Hall
    Indeed - I was just reading that last night -
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Does this mean Charlie will soon regret his J-stocks and can sell them to Joel?

Will we see even more E30s at Putnam and Mid-Ohio now?

And dang, I just assumed I would go ITA/LP/DSP after college in a 318is.

Comment

Damn spec e30. Raising price of e30s nation wide now =\
        sigpic

Comment

did sum1 say J stocks?......

Originally posted by rwh11385
          Does this mean Charlie will soon regret his J-stocks and can sell them to Joel?

Will we see even more E30s at Putnam and Mid-Ohio now?

And dang, I just assumed I would go ITA/LP/DSP after college in a 318is.

Its growing for sure.....just like the NASA 944 Cup and Supercup series...... prices of e 30's wont be affected at all.

Hey Charles....is this something you may do?........ya know who wants those j stocks ....yo!

I lost the ones on ebay due to some misunderstanding.........
          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

No Spec E30s at the first weekend for Nasa OH - I wonder if any are running this weekend @ Putnam?

Sounds like it might be a class for the taking for anyone who shows up!
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Working...
            X