Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildstoats
    replied
    Me starting to figure out this Auto-X thing. All credit to Dan Sabol: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/wnrrb

Leave a comment:

• Solo2guy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CamE30
    replied
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied

Circuit cross event last week

Leave a comment:

• b-rad
    replied
    AutobaunWeekend

AutobaunWeekend, in action
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    Ed...

love your car....

235 rwhp?......sweet....very stout

Id love to see how u got there?......

pm me..or is there a build link?......

Leave a comment:

• Solo2guy
    replied
    ^^^^^^^

Love the look of this thing. Four doors rock!

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Moar!

Leave a comment:

• JdmBmw
    replied
    Just drift event. Finished 11th out of 43 people. Made a mistake that knocked me out.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• autox320
    replied
    Nice to meet ya Ed.

Beer sure can never pass up that offer.

Regards,
    Jody

Leave a comment:

• ed94r
    replied
    Originally posted by autox320 View Post
    Hey man thanks. It's a 2.7L S14. My goal was 93 pump gas minimum weight with most torque under the curve which the stock S14 lacks. Used the Maxx Automotive 94mm crankshaft, long arrow 147mm rods. 11.5 comp; Breathes from a dtm 18cm airbox with 30mm head, stock valves, evo springs, schrick 292in/284ex cams timed at 105in/99ex LSA 102. I've a build thread on S14power.com.
    I built the car and engine myself in 2013; just dialing it in. Maybe see you in October and meet up.
    Nice! I was trying to follow but got caught up behind a red spec miata and a honda wagon on the run where I gridded behind you. There was no way I was going to catch back up. I can tell you that with me pinned to the gas on the 3-4 shift at the hog pen you were pulling away buses. My car is around 2700 wet and around 235 rwhp. October sounds good..I'll buy you a beer for building that beast.

NASA Hyperfest 2016

Ed
    Last edited by ed94r; 06-07-2016, 08:06 AM. Reason: adding picture

Leave a comment:

• autox320
    replied
    Originally posted by ed94r View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What is in that thing?

You were pulling away from me pretty good (starting at hogpen) and I've got a pretty healthy S52.

#45; White E30....also at hyperfest.

Ed

Hey man thanks. It's a 2.7L S14. My goal was 93 pump gas minimum weight with most torque under the curve which the stock S14 lacks. Used the Maxx Automotive 94mm crankshaft, long arrow 147mm rods. 11.5 comp; Breathes from a dtm 18cm airbox with 30mm head, stock valves, evo springs, schrick 292in/284ex cams timed at 105in/99ex LSA 102. I've a build thread on S14power.com.
    I built the car and engine myself in 2013; just dialing it in. Maybe see you in October and meet up.

Leave a comment:

• ed94r
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What is in that thing?

You were pulling away from me pretty good (starting at hogpen) and I've got a pretty healthy S52.

#45; White E30....also at hyperfest.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• autox320
    replied
    Having fun a couple weeks ago putting in some laps with NASA HPDE @VIR full course.

Leave a comment:

• RoccoB517
    replied
    Here's one from GTA at Buttonwillow a couple of months ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X